Seasonal Color Transformation
If you’ve ever compared your garden’s look from one season to the next, you might have found it shines in one season but isn’t so great in another. Now’s the time to fix that problem with the help of ProImage
Our seasonal color transformation help make your companies garden outstanding in all growing seasons.
- Start with a chorus of colors in spring, even in the smallest garden
- If you like blooms that last, we have numerous garden plans for long-flowering color or a collection of plants that will withstand the hottest days
- If you like blooms that last, we also have garden plans for long-flowering color or a collection of plants that will withstand the hottest days.
- Instead of planting too many flowers, you can choose a garden plan that relies on just seven perennials and one annual for color and texture in summertime.
- Instead of saying goodbye to flowers in fall, give your garden a bold finale with collections of trees, shrubs, perennials, and bulbs that reach their peak during the fall
- You can rely on standbys, such as mums and asters, or you can include unexpected perennials that reach their peak just before winter arrives.
© Copyright ProImage, LLC 2014.