Whether you have a service or your own staff, a standardized list of items that need to be cleaned in restrooms as well as how they need to be cleaned should be established.
• Remove objects from urinals/toilets; flush each one.
• Dispense a germicide registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) into each toilet and urinal.
• Refill all dispensers and empty trash.
• Dust restroom from top to bottom and sweep large debris using a lobby pan and broom.
• Spray disinfectant and wipe mirrors, sinks, brightwork, door handles, dispensers and other touch points — top to bottom.
• Check areas for hard water deposits. If present, remove deposits using buffered safety acid.
• Scrub, spray and wipe toilets/urinals using a stiff bristle brush.
• Check toilets/urinals for hard water deposits. If present, remove those using buffered safety acid.
• Mop the floor using a properly mixed EPA-registered germicide.
(List provided by Ben Walker at CleanLink)
How is your service or facilities staff doing with your restrooms?
© Copyright ProImage, LLC 2018.